"Song of Horror is a heavily story-driven third person survival horror combining automated camera angles and an inspiration in the old school classics with modern design, mechanics and visuals, evocative of mankind’s eternal fear of what cannot be understood.
Take control of up to 16 characters who have been plunged, throughout time, into a nightmare for which they are not prepared. Song of Horror began its development with our sights set on a release for Windows, Mac and Linux.
However, we recently brought the publisher Badland Indie on board, whose involvement means that Song of Horror will also be released on PlayStation 4 and XBox One." - Protocol Games
● If you enjoyed our video. Then show us some love on patreon
● If you enjoy our work. Then feel free to donate to our cause
● Support us by buying products via Play-Asia
● Show us some love by buying some nice games via GOG.com!
● Facebook - If you like us, then like us on FB thx
● Twitter - Follow our Twitter flow
● G+ - Follow our Google+ flow
● Our youtube page
● Youtube - Subscribe!
● Our Homepage - More awsome stuff!
Produced and directed by - Robin "V-Act"
Intro and outro: Ethan Meixsell
The Doom outro picture is done by Finfrosk
Song of Horror: Protocol Games
Song of Horror on Kickstarter:
Song of Horror homepage: